It was a lazy day in the sense that we didn't leave "our" house until past 4pm.
Quality time with the Misses was nice. CBs gallore!! hahaha. I love you baby!!
I realized I have so many pictures to post! From the party to the civil wedding & reception... to just other random pictures that I said I would post. Sorry for the lack of pictures everyone. But I guess you can live without them. =)
Watched "Into the Blue" with the wife... nice movie. We liked.
Crashing at my parent's place tonight. We have lots of errands to do tomorrow. I guess that means I should sleep soon.
Hope you enjoyed the short [but sweet] updates. Pretty direct and straight-forward, I just hope I didn't bore you too much.
MUCH LOVE!!
Quality time with the Misses was nice. CBs gallore!! hahaha. I love you baby!!
I realized I have so many pictures to post! From the party to the civil wedding & reception... to just other random pictures that I said I would post. Sorry for the lack of pictures everyone. But I guess you can live without them. =)
Watched "Into the Blue" with the wife... nice movie. We liked.
Crashing at my parent's place tonight. We have lots of errands to do tomorrow. I guess that means I should sleep soon.
Hope you enjoyed the short [but sweet] updates. Pretty direct and straight-forward, I just hope I didn't bore you too much.
MUCH LOVE!!

4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kuya.. it just hit me today that you're leaving in a week. i had to hold back my tears, i was in the car. =( .. am i gonna see you again before tuesday?! i sure hope so. i miss you already kuya!!!!!
T_T
<3krissy
awww, i'm gonna miss you too krissy. i hope i can see you before tuesday. erin's bday party saturday??
ya, dont worry krissy. Saturday!
omg! talk about CBs galore! i loved that day! =)
i love you too baby! =) - very much.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home