I was given a nice little farewell luncheon at work today. My last days at work are coming. After 10 years of working at the Commissary, I'm finally "retiring." Craziness. It was nice. Abi came... after I called and had to wake her up. All good. =)
Played some flag football with the Youth this afternoon. Lots of fun! Definitely going to miss that.
Dinner with Zel... not much of a one-on-one, but it was nice just to chill with him. Praying for you bro!
Played some flag football with the Youth this afternoon. Lots of fun! Definitely going to miss that.
Dinner with Zel... not much of a one-on-one, but it was nice just to chill with him. Praying for you bro!

1 Comments:
talk about oversleeping. haha!
im gald you and zel has some quality time together + halo at 'our' home. he's cool. he better be there for the next 2 weddings! =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home