Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Finally, I hit up the $1 bowling after missing it for months! It felt good to be back. Here's the rundown: 170, 168, 110, 191, 203. Not bad, ey? Let me explain that 110. Just before I started that game, I called Tim to see where everyone was at. We were supposed to meet up at 630pm. I arrived 635pm and I made that cal at about 7pm. So yah... a bit emotional after that call, hence the low score. But good thing Nina arrived in the middle of that game and I made a good come back.

Everyone finally arrived almost 730pm. It was Patrick, Ryan G., Tim, Jose, Heather, and Grace. I finally got the chance to see Grace again. It's good to see her... and even better to have her here as our new FTW. Praise God for that! I wish that I'd have the chance to work with her more. Oh well. It's all good. As long as she's here.

It was too good to be true. The break just wasn't long enough. Oh well... we all knew it was coming. Our SFC dance practices have resumed. This time it's for the SFC conference which is in less than 3 weeks! So much to learn in so little time. Let the fun begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home