We've been having SFC dance practice all week. I think my feet are starting to get tired of all the practices. Saturday is the big event... I hope we're ready for it. I know we will be. All the hard work will pay off soon enough.
We finally put up our studio pictures in the frames. After cleaning up a little in my room, I made space for the two pictures. Now I can look at them every day. Yay! Abi has her's up as well so yay for that!
Tuesday I gave Abi a surprise. We talked earlier that day and I told her I had a surprise but I didn't give in to telling her. We waited until after dance practice for me to reveal it to her. While at the Wendy's drive-thru I gave her the surprise. She was smiling and laughing. Good thing... I think so. hahahaha. It was too fun! She told me of this song that she really hated when she was younger. It's some old Filipino song that I've never heard of. She said she'd be impressed if I could find it. Yay for Lime Wire! hahaha. I was surprised to have found it on there. Moreso, I was surprised to have find the lyrics online as well! Made a CD and printed the lyrics, and I listened to it a lot on Tuesday. That way, I was able to play it over and over again for her and even sing it. Too funny! We had fun with her surprise. =)
Tonight at Abi's house, we fixed her tub. It was all clogged up so we had to go buy some stuff. We looked at the pictures we had of each other on our cell phones to pass the time. She has more pictures on her phone than I do on my mine. She has this one candid photo of me that I like. In the picture I can tell it's when I worked out consistently. *sigh* I miss those days. I need to get my butt back into working out. If not weights, then at least cardio so I can start preparing for the AF. I'm such a slacker... me and my lazy butt!!
We finally put up our studio pictures in the frames. After cleaning up a little in my room, I made space for the two pictures. Now I can look at them every day. Yay! Abi has her's up as well so yay for that!
Tuesday I gave Abi a surprise. We talked earlier that day and I told her I had a surprise but I didn't give in to telling her. We waited until after dance practice for me to reveal it to her. While at the Wendy's drive-thru I gave her the surprise. She was smiling and laughing. Good thing... I think so. hahahaha. It was too fun! She told me of this song that she really hated when she was younger. It's some old Filipino song that I've never heard of. She said she'd be impressed if I could find it. Yay for Lime Wire! hahaha. I was surprised to have found it on there. Moreso, I was surprised to have find the lyrics online as well! Made a CD and printed the lyrics, and I listened to it a lot on Tuesday. That way, I was able to play it over and over again for her and even sing it. Too funny! We had fun with her surprise. =)
Tonight at Abi's house, we fixed her tub. It was all clogged up so we had to go buy some stuff. We looked at the pictures we had of each other on our cell phones to pass the time. She has more pictures on her phone than I do on my mine. She has this one candid photo of me that I like. In the picture I can tell it's when I worked out consistently. *sigh* I miss those days. I need to get my butt back into working out. If not weights, then at least cardio so I can start preparing for the AF. I'm such a slacker... me and my lazy butt!!

9 Comments:
what song was it?
yea.. what song was it? lol/
"Beautiful Girl" by Jose Mari Chan. I kinda liked the song. hahaha. Oh well. =)
oh my gosh!!!!
i was really impressed, he worked on it overnight.
cant stop laughing. and i cant believe i listened to my least favorite song in the whole wide world more than 5 times in a row.
all good. mwah! =)
duuude that song is awesome! i have that! i actually have his cd, and his greatest hits cd, and a karaoke version cd... hahaha... i loved that song. abi, you hated that???? awwww.
hahahahahahahahahaa. toooo funny!!!!
i'm white-washed. hahahhaa.
good for you gabs!
haha. yup.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home