Monday, August 15, 2005

Busy busy weekend! Friday night was a Youth meeting as well as an SFC meeting. The Youth video was nice. Good job Tim! Only problem... where was I?!! I didn't see me in there once... unless I was a distant shadow in the background or something. Oh well. After all meetings, it was GK Dance preps. Man, I think we had more preps than practice. But it's cool... another late night.

Saturday... went to work with a max of 2.5 hours of sleep. Rough day at work. It didn't help that it was majorly busy and there was a slight shortage of baggers. Oh well... I made out rather well. Hit that century mark once again... this time at a personal best time [by 3pm]. Didn't get much rest after work becuase I had to be at the hall for the big night. The GK dance project was a success! Food was excellent. Dance lessons were great! Had a nice amount in attendance. My feet were hurting so much afterwards! All in all... a successful night. Awesome job SFC-ers!! We left the hall around 215am because after clean-up, we ate the leftovers and chilled. Fun fun. Another night of sleep deprivation.

Sunday... tired. So majorly tired. Work again... busy and not enough baggers. No nap/rest after work because of the SFC CLP. Unfortunately, we ran way behind schedule. Finished the CLP and dedicated 4 new members. Praise God!

After the conclusion of the CLP, SFC Conf. preps at the hall and then at SFC Headquarters here in Jax [Ate Anne & Ate Bel's place]. Very productive night... but still so much work to do.

Yes... a great weekend. Finally got to sleep in. Felt so good. Feet are feeling better. There's still more work to do. SFC Conf is in a few short weeks. Things will continue to be hectic not just in Jax, but in Florida. Let the fun continue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home