I was feeling better today. Not 100% better, but definitely better than yesterday. Thank God for that! I drove my car today. It sounds much better. I just don't want to see my credit card statement. hahaha. Oh well, that's life.
Anyway, I received a rather upsetting phone call from Abi today. I won't spread her business, but it was something that deserved some major attention. I visited her at home so we could talk and what not. I'm just glad I could be there for her. The whole situation bothered her. Fortunately, she was able to get her mind off the situation. I hope she feels better. Smiles. =)
Anyway, I received a rather upsetting phone call from Abi today. I won't spread her business, but it was something that deserved some major attention. I visited her at home so we could talk and what not. I'm just glad I could be there for her. The whole situation bothered her. Fortunately, she was able to get her mind off the situation. I hope she feels better. Smiles. =)

1 Comments:
crazy beautiful!
my hero.. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home