Friday, June 10, 2005

Ok enough pictures for now. hahahaha. Hope you all have been enjoying the pictures. I know I have. Anyway, so last night was just crazy! After she got home from work, I picked up Abi to go to the gym. We worked out for a while. At ten, we hit the courts to hit around the volleyball. Did that for an hour, just when they were closing. As we were leaving the courts, Melanie comes up with some friends and says, "Let's play, Joe." I was down for it. We played a while. Then another person came a little later, and we just kept playing. Now, the gym closed at 11pm, and we didn't finish until 1am! And after that, they talked for another 50 minutes! Craziness! hahaha. But it was definitely a good time. Tired. But all good. It was funny because when we did 2-on-2, my partner sat out and it was me against Abi and this other guy. I tore them up! hahaha. Had to use my serve so I didn't run around too much. Yah... I killed it. =)

Chilled at her house for a while before heading home. We were tired and dirty and hungry. Surprisingly, after I got home, we talked on the phone a bit. Thus endeth our Thursday night.

And now... a new day is here. Let's have some fun...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was some serious volleyball!

yep sharp serves you do, but my returns are getting better! u watch out.. ;p

cya later :)

Saturday, June 11, 2005 1:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home