Sunday, February 13, 2005

Wow! What a weekend it was! I guess you could say I was on cloud nine today. I wonder how that phrase came about. Hm... anyway!! Let's do this, shall we?

Highlight of my Saturday was the CFC Valentine's Day party. I had a butt load of fun! It may not have seemed that way all the time, but I enjoyed the night tremendously. The live band rocked. I slow danced with at least 6 different ladies, one on multiple occassions. I guess one of the hot topics of the night, concerning me anyway, was me and another young lady. I'll end whatever you may be thinking right now by saying there's nothing going on... yet. hahaha. Just kidding guys! Really, there's nothing to say. And don't ask because I won't admit nor will I deny anything. I'll leave it all a big mystery. =) But I will say this, she's a pretty awesome person. I slow danced with her twice, and danced with her other two sisters and her mom. Yes... her mom! haha. She's cool though. She told me I had to watch over the three when she leaves for the PI and to especially watch over her eldest daughter. Oh yah, brownie points with the mom! hahaha. When one of the faster songs came on she was trying to get me to dance, but I didn't. Reactions of those around me, "boo!!" as well as "oh my gosh!!" Yah yah yah... I know. And at the end of the night when she brought it up, I was like... "You make me nervous." I got a smile out of her that I still can picture in my head. =) Anyway, I guess that's enough talk about her. And stop thinking something's going on with us because there's nothing going on! When the night was over, just talked a bit and took some pictures and say our goodbyes.

Let's see, what else can I say about the party... the Youth! Much props on a job well done! You all rocked that dance! All the hard work and practices really paid off. Keep it up guys! Anne and James tore up the dance floor! I think all of us were in awe when they were up there. It's funny, not a lot of the SFC went up to dance despite the lessons we've had. I wonder why...?? One more thing to mention... I won something from the raffle. I don't remember ever winning anything with all the raffles I've taken a part in. But last night, I finally won something! It's a portable DVD player, how awesome is that?!! They raffled 3 and I won the last one. I got lucky because it was towards the end of the night and they called I think 3 or 4 tickets but they weren't there. Then finally, mine was pulled. I was ecstatic!! hahaha. Praise God! =)

I got home around 2am I think. Crazy tired, and I had to wake up early for mass this morning. But it was all good because the priest was off the hook today with his homily! He just had an excellent homily and he just went off! Great stuff! He delivered it with such passion and conviction. One day, I hope I can give talks or whatever in that same way. Anyway, today was just a fantabulous day! I mean... I was just in the greatest of moods nothing could bring me down! It's like I was on cloud nine. "Why?" you ask. Well, just because. It was such a beautiful day, and the day before Valentine's Day, and life is just great. I guess you could say a big part of it was because of how awesome a time I had last night. =) Whatever you're thinking, stop! I didn't even want to work, but I did and I enjoyed it. I surprised 2 co-workers with those chocolate roses, and a 3rd person already knew I was going to get her one. Oh yah... I was in a giving mood today. I had a 4th one, but the 2 people who were supposed to get it didn't work today. Oh well. At work I was singing songs and just smiling like there's no tomorrow. Some people brought up the idea that maybe the reason why I was so happy was because of a "special someone." I did not admit nor deny anything once again. I was like this all day at work! You couldn't wipe the smile off my face even if a customer didn't tip me. I'm telling you... nothing killed the joyous spirit I had today.

I got out of work and said my goodbye's and early Valentine greetings. Hugs for the ladies, and even some of the guys. =) Yah... I was in that good of a mood. hahaha. Got some pictures developed... yay! Walked around the mall for a bit before heading off to Ate Jaye's baby shower. It was pretty chill. Just hung out and ate and watched "Troy." I thought it was a great movie, despite other people saying it wasn't that good. I really liked it. Anyway, one of the highlights at the party for me was my back and forth bickering with Ate Anne. hahaha. Man, when I leave, I'm really going to miss her and these kind of moments we have. hahaha. I love messing around with her, it's so much fun. She's so much fun to be with.

Anyway, I think that's all I have to say for now. I know it was kind of long, but just think... I could've made it longer. =) This is going to be a great week! Oh man, one last thing. How about, one of the cashiers at work asked me if I could help out her son practice his driving so he could take the test and pass it. I said yah and that it'd be a pleasure to do so. Guess what... she offered me $100 a week until he passed it! How crazy is that?!! She's way too nice. I told her I'd do it for free and not to worry about, but she kept on insisting. I finally got it down to just dinner. Man... I wish I had money to squander like that. Except if I had that kind of money, I wouldn't squander it like that. I'd put that money to good use.

Praise God for a great weekend! I'm going to fall asleep tonight with a huge smile on my face. I hope you do as well. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home