Monday, January 31, 2005

This past weekend I was down in Vero Beach for SWR3. I must say it was unlike the previous SWRs in many ways. Not better, not worse, just different. It really was an eye opener for many of us. Praise God I was able to go! It was pretty cool to chill with the other SFC-ers from different areas. I knew all but 4 people there: 2 SFC and the new SFC coordinators from Orlando. And I think I'll get to see most of them next weekend again! Holler!

I guess one of the most interesting things that went on this past weekend was the drive coming home. Actually, the drive going there was pretty interesting as well, just not as interesting as coming home. Anyway, we promised it would all stay in the car so that sucks for you. hahaha. Don't ask, you won't break me. =)

Here's a few things I learned over the weekend that really stuck with me. I write them as one-liners, but there's so much more behind it: (1) less for self, more for others, enough for all; (2) live simple so that others can simply live; and finally, (3) I'm rude at times. hahaha. Ok yah that last one... don't ask. It was a comment a sister made towards me. We all have our character flaws, and this is one of mine. Time for me to change this in order to better myself. Praise God for correction!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home