Tuesday, February 08, 2005

It's been a long day. I guess it started when I woke up at 3:08am. I stayed at the hotel for my testing this morning. It took so long! I was at the testing site from like, 545am until 1pm. I had to take a test to see if I qualify to be a linguist. Long story short, I didn't qualify. Oh well, no harm done I guess. It doesn't really affect my current situation.

Work was interesting today. Some of my friends saw that I had a new phone and I let them see it. They opened it and saw my wallpaper which was a picture of a friend of mine who just so happens to be a girl. They were like, "Is that your girlfriend?" I didn't say anything but just smiled. So they assumed she was and thus began the 20 questions. They asked how old she was and I said "old enough... to have her permit." hahaha. No joke! Yah they said she looked young, which she is. Anyway, the whole time I never confirmed nor denied anything. So whose picture was set as the wallpaper on my cell? Only the one that LOVES to take pictures with my phone whenever we're together. Yup that's right... LENDL! hahaha. My love for Lendl does not go beyond the friendship we have. I love her to death, no doubt! But it's just that... well you know. =)

Went out to dinner with bestfriend at Biscotti's. It was nice just hanging out. Oh goodness, part of our conversation was about sex related stuff because she was telling me some stuff she and her classmates were discussing. I think it all started when she talked about condoms. Crazy stories. hahaha. Also, it's funny because we were saying how she talked to my brother and Aisha more than I did during the time they were in town. Sorry guys. Anyway, good old quality time with bestfriend was great. Thus ends my night. Still loving the story about Lendl. hahaha. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home