Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I had my first real test of my mission to lose some mass. I went out to lunch with my parents to a Chinese buffet. This was the very first time I went to one of those places and did not eat sushi! Sacrifice, but it'll be worth it. Actually, it wasn't even that difficult to stay away from it. Day 2 is in the books and I've been good.

It was an interesting day at work today. The power went out in our area for a while. I heard the power went out at work for about an hour, and it took another hour to get all the computers and registers up and running. So by the time I got to work, the power was on but it had just come on. Our shift lost an hour of work, and there were talks of just shutting down the store for the night. That didn't happen. We re-opened for the last 3 hours. It was cold and wet. I know it sounds weird, but I loved it! Sure it's a dismal looking day, but I love this kind of weather when I'm working. Yah yah I know, that's the Eeyore side of me talking. I love Eeyore! Ho hum. It's not the greatest kind of work, but I love what I do. =)

I talked to my recruiter today. He said I'm looking at 1-2 months. Whoa...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home