Friday night, downtown checking out the festivities for the Superbowl. Craziness! Lots of people, lots of fun. I was originally hanging with the Youth at a practice, but I dipped out since all I was doing was playing video games. Besides, when's the next time I get to experience something remotely related to the Superbowl in person?
I didn't sleep Friday night, or rather, Saturday morning. Got home between 2-230am and had to get ready for my trip to Orlando. Left the house about 5am, and thus begins my journey to Orlando. I was the designated driver, and I was tired! I was good for a while, but started dozing off. Once we switched drivers, I was out in no time. Unfortunately, it was only 30 minutes until we got to where we were going. Oh well, little rest is better than no rest. Besides, I got another 30 minutes because things were running a bit late.
I was in Orlando for an SFC Sexual Integrity seminar. It was actually pretty dope. To my surprise, a lot of people were there and I didn't know a number of them. I was awake for most of the seminar, but I was falling asleep here and there. My lack of sleep was really hitting me. Anyway, seminar was very well done and very informative. Can't wait until we get the chance to pass it on to the Youth... assuming I'm still here. One of the highlights for me had to be my little acting. Beware, there's a picture out there that could be worthy of being used as blackmail. Yikes!
Saturday night some of us hit up City Walk to hang out and what not. Fun stuff. I did a little dancing, but not too much. Yah what else is new with me? hahaha. =) All good, I had a blast hanging with everyone. After a fun night out with SFC, we headed our separate ways. Sleep is good.
Sunday morning, Dobbie and DJ got a piece of my sarcasm. No worries, I kept it light. After lunch we headed back home. Could've went out with my brother to a little Superbowl party, but I stayed back. Took a little nap not too long after I got home. Didn't really do much for the Superbowl. Parents had people over, that was it. Definitely ate more than I should've. Got to chill with Vanessa for a bit. That was cool.
The end.
I didn't sleep Friday night, or rather, Saturday morning. Got home between 2-230am and had to get ready for my trip to Orlando. Left the house about 5am, and thus begins my journey to Orlando. I was the designated driver, and I was tired! I was good for a while, but started dozing off. Once we switched drivers, I was out in no time. Unfortunately, it was only 30 minutes until we got to where we were going. Oh well, little rest is better than no rest. Besides, I got another 30 minutes because things were running a bit late.
I was in Orlando for an SFC Sexual Integrity seminar. It was actually pretty dope. To my surprise, a lot of people were there and I didn't know a number of them. I was awake for most of the seminar, but I was falling asleep here and there. My lack of sleep was really hitting me. Anyway, seminar was very well done and very informative. Can't wait until we get the chance to pass it on to the Youth... assuming I'm still here. One of the highlights for me had to be my little acting. Beware, there's a picture out there that could be worthy of being used as blackmail. Yikes!
Saturday night some of us hit up City Walk to hang out and what not. Fun stuff. I did a little dancing, but not too much. Yah what else is new with me? hahaha. =) All good, I had a blast hanging with everyone. After a fun night out with SFC, we headed our separate ways. Sleep is good.
Sunday morning, Dobbie and DJ got a piece of my sarcasm. No worries, I kept it light. After lunch we headed back home. Could've went out with my brother to a little Superbowl party, but I stayed back. Took a little nap not too long after I got home. Didn't really do much for the Superbowl. Parents had people over, that was it. Definitely ate more than I should've. Got to chill with Vanessa for a bit. That was cool.
The end.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home