We took my brother and his girlfriend to the airport today. Yah, they left. When we were unloading this security guy was walking around saying stuff like give your handshakes, hugs, and kisses and move on. He wasn't rude or anything like that. There were just so many people leaving, probably because of the Superbowl. Anyway, out of pure kindness, I gave him a handshake and a hug... you know, the way guys do it. Pretty random move on my part. hahaha. My dad thought I knew the guy. It was good to see my brother again. We didn't hang out or chill much, but it was just nice to have him around. Hopefully we'll see him around here again soon.
I get to sleep in a hotel tonight all by my lonesome. I have to take this test for the AF tomorrow morning and they're requiring me to stay at a hotel for whatever reason. I'd rather sleep at home and just drive to the testing site like I did last time. But whatever, it's all good I guess. I'm sure staying there will be loads of fun...
I get to sleep in a hotel tonight all by my lonesome. I have to take this test for the AF tomorrow morning and they're requiring me to stay at a hotel for whatever reason. I'd rather sleep at home and just drive to the testing site like I did last time. But whatever, it's all good I guess. I'm sure staying there will be loads of fun...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home