Wednesday, February 16, 2005

By popular demand [ok it was only 2 people], I've decided to blog now. This post will be about a very special Tuesday. I was supposed to go out to lunch with my friend Abi, but we ended up changing our plans to dinner. So instead, we just talked on the phone for almost 2 hours. It's funny because I'm not the biggest phone person and it's not often that I talk on the phone that long. There's only two people that I would normally talk to that long, bestfriend and Arlynn. Anyway, I was getting impatient at work. Partially because it felt like slow day, but I think mostly because I was looking forward to what would go on after work. =)

After work I went to pick up Abi at her house. When I got there she was just finishing up some stuff, so I got a chance to talk with her sister a bit. Anyway, we went out to dinner at T.G.I.Fridays mainly because she wanted to have their cheesecake. You know how I'm usually quiet and what not? Well, for the second day in a row, I wasn't. Our night out was filled with lots of good and non-stop conversation. The only time we weren't talking was when we were eating, though we still talked during dinner. We shared all the food and finished it all. Great stuff! After dinner we went to Walmart because she had to buy medicine for her sister who is a bit sick. We walked and talked and just had lots of fun. After that, we did a drive by because she wanted to see where my house was, and we did a drive by of Jema's house. Then I just took her back home. We chilled there a while and I got to talk to her other sister while Charlotte watched tv and Abi was on the computer. Unfortunately I had to leave because it was getting late. So I said bye to the sisters, and Abi walked me out. The night ended with a goodbye hug. Sweet. =)

I know you may be wondering, so here's just some of the stuff we talked about: our own family; the PI; places we've lived/visited; places we want to visit; past relationships [yah this was a good topic! hahaha]; our first impressions of each other. There was more, and there's lots more behind these topics. But I think most of this will remain unsaid.. =)

So yah, that was my night. Faaaaaantastic! When I got home, my mom asked where I was and what I did. Now she's saying I have a girlfriend, that "my heart's beating again," and that I'm dating again. Craziness... hahaha. To end all the rumors... I don't have a girlfriend, my heart has always been beating, and if you want to call it a date, then go ahead. Fun night it was. I'm looking forward to the next one. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home