Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope your day went well and that you weren't all blah because you had no significant other. I don't have a significant other, but I had an awesome day! After mass and Adoration, I asked Ate Anne if she wanted to go out to dinner. It was my valentine's treat to her. =) We went to Lighthouse Grille and the wait was so long! It was expected that we'd wait that long. What wasn't expected was the enjoyable conversation we had! Oh my gosh, the whole time we were waiting and even while we were eating the conversation was just great! As much as I would love to share all the great stuff we talked about, I cannot. I promised her what we talked about would stay there. There's a couple things I learned which caught me by surprise. Fun stuff it was. Thanks Ate Anne for a great night! It is definitely one Valentine's Day to remember. You're great!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home