Background music: "The Phantom of the Opera." I love it! Ok let's post...
Wow! It's been a few days since I've posted here. Sorry for the lack of updates. You know me and my social life... hahaha. Anyway, but yah you haven't been missing too much. Biggest highlight since my last post was dinner Thursday night. Hit up Copelands with Melissa and Ruby, my treat. Yay for gift cards! Was a fun night chillen with them. Haven't done so in quite a while.
Anyway, so I was at work on Wednesday and since it was such a slow day, we had some time to just talk and chill and what not. Somehow the topic of our conversation turned to relationships, more specifically, boyfriend/girlfriend relationships. And then one of my friends says to me, "You'd make a cool boyfriend." Aww... I'm blushing. hahaha. It was quite flattering and unexpected. No worries, she doesn't like me like that, she has a man. But yah, it's funny because probably a week or so ago, someone else said the same thing about me. Interesting, very interesting. I don't know, maybe I've grown enough and am getting closer to starting a relationship again? Who knows... maybe one of these days. No rush, I'm content as of now. After she made that comment I was like, "My last three girlfriends didn't think so." *insert long sigh here* I said that jokingly, but I did get some "awws" from some of the girls there. Score! hahaha.
Yay! I'm going out of town this weekend. Vero Beach, here I come! It's for an SFC retreat, so it should be fun. I think I'm going to be the youngest one there. hahaha. I'm excited! I still have to finish packing. No worries kids, I'll be back Sunday night, but more than likely you'll have to wait until Monday for the next update. Is that cool? If not, deal with it! hahaha. You have no choice. =)
Ok well I'm going to go finish packing while listening to "The Phantom of the Opera." Have a great weekend readers!
Wow! It's been a few days since I've posted here. Sorry for the lack of updates. You know me and my social life... hahaha. Anyway, but yah you haven't been missing too much. Biggest highlight since my last post was dinner Thursday night. Hit up Copelands with Melissa and Ruby, my treat. Yay for gift cards! Was a fun night chillen with them. Haven't done so in quite a while.
Anyway, so I was at work on Wednesday and since it was such a slow day, we had some time to just talk and chill and what not. Somehow the topic of our conversation turned to relationships, more specifically, boyfriend/girlfriend relationships. And then one of my friends says to me, "You'd make a cool boyfriend." Aww... I'm blushing. hahaha. It was quite flattering and unexpected. No worries, she doesn't like me like that, she has a man. But yah, it's funny because probably a week or so ago, someone else said the same thing about me. Interesting, very interesting. I don't know, maybe I've grown enough and am getting closer to starting a relationship again? Who knows... maybe one of these days. No rush, I'm content as of now. After she made that comment I was like, "My last three girlfriends didn't think so." *insert long sigh here* I said that jokingly, but I did get some "awws" from some of the girls there. Score! hahaha.
Yay! I'm going out of town this weekend. Vero Beach, here I come! It's for an SFC retreat, so it should be fun. I think I'm going to be the youngest one there. hahaha. I'm excited! I still have to finish packing. No worries kids, I'll be back Sunday night, but more than likely you'll have to wait until Monday for the next update. Is that cool? If not, deal with it! hahaha. You have no choice. =)
Ok well I'm going to go finish packing while listening to "The Phantom of the Opera." Have a great weekend readers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home