As I sit here thinking about what went down today, I have this huge grin on my face. =) It was definitely a great day. After work, I hit up the CFC FEED Seminar. I was in and out a lot today because I was hanging with the youth every now and then. The teaching that I really wanted to hear about was Natural Family Planning. Great stuff. I think the whole seminar was really beneficial. I'm glad that it finally came here.
Anyway, after the seminar we hit up a surprise birthday party for Canoza. It was definitely a lot of fun. Watched "Brother Bear," looked at some pictures, hung out with the SFC... great stuff! What really made it a great night was getting to talk with one of the SFC sisters. =) We just talked about whatever. It was nice.
I found out some very interesting stuff this weekend. It seems as though some people are making assumptions about me and a certain someone. I mean, just because I'm being nice doesn't mean anything. Actually, it's called being a brother. No worries, I'm not upset or anything like that. I'm just amused. I think it's funny. I wonder why people would make these assumptions based on how I treat this person. In my eyes, it's me being a brother and a gentleman. I guess to others, they may see something more than that. It's cool though. =) I thought it was just something women do, but then a brother made a comment to me and I was just like... whoa! hahaha. Good stuff. For those out there that are wondering if something's going on, I'm sorry to disappoint you. There's nothing going on. We're just friends.
Anyway, after the seminar we hit up a surprise birthday party for Canoza. It was definitely a lot of fun. Watched "Brother Bear," looked at some pictures, hung out with the SFC... great stuff! What really made it a great night was getting to talk with one of the SFC sisters. =) We just talked about whatever. It was nice.
I found out some very interesting stuff this weekend. It seems as though some people are making assumptions about me and a certain someone. I mean, just because I'm being nice doesn't mean anything. Actually, it's called being a brother. No worries, I'm not upset or anything like that. I'm just amused. I think it's funny. I wonder why people would make these assumptions based on how I treat this person. In my eyes, it's me being a brother and a gentleman. I guess to others, they may see something more than that. It's cool though. =) I thought it was just something women do, but then a brother made a comment to me and I was just like... whoa! hahaha. Good stuff. For those out there that are wondering if something's going on, I'm sorry to disappoint you. There's nothing going on. We're just friends.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home