I had a great conversation with Anne this evening after we got out of mass at St. Paul's. One of the things that we talked about was something I had thought about this past weekend: the children we have when we each have our own family. Whenever that topic comes up, I would always say I want 3 children. I'd prefer a boy first, a girl second, and the third wouldn't really matter, but I think I'd want another girl. But this has all changed... kind of.
We watched the movie about St. Therese this past Friday and it changed my mind about my future children [assuming God blesses me with that gift]. I want to have more than 3 children, I think at least 4 but maybe more than that. Not too sure just yet. Ok now here's my reasoning. I think it'd be pretty cool to have children who give their life to God. So maybe have at least 1 priest and 1 nun in the family, and I need to have at least one other boy to carry on the family name, and I'd need one more girl. But also, I've always wanted twins! It does run in the family, on my mom's side. So I'm hoping twins'll pop out somewhere in my family. hahaha.
Ok so that's all just an idea of what I want. God could have something different in store for me up His sleeves. You just never know what kind of surprises He has. But either way, I know I'd be happy with whatever children God blesses me with. I guess I'd need a wife too, huh?? Anyone out there want to help me with that?? hahaha. Just kidding! =) One day... God willing...
We watched the movie about St. Therese this past Friday and it changed my mind about my future children [assuming God blesses me with that gift]. I want to have more than 3 children, I think at least 4 but maybe more than that. Not too sure just yet. Ok now here's my reasoning. I think it'd be pretty cool to have children who give their life to God. So maybe have at least 1 priest and 1 nun in the family, and I need to have at least one other boy to carry on the family name, and I'd need one more girl. But also, I've always wanted twins! It does run in the family, on my mom's side. So I'm hoping twins'll pop out somewhere in my family. hahaha.
Ok so that's all just an idea of what I want. God could have something different in store for me up His sleeves. You just never know what kind of surprises He has. But either way, I know I'd be happy with whatever children God blesses me with. I guess I'd need a wife too, huh?? Anyone out there want to help me with that?? hahaha. Just kidding! =) One day... God willing...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home