Yay!! Bestfriend came over tonight and cooked me dinner! Isn't she just great?!! Ok so it wasn't anything grand or whatever, but it was something different from what I've eaten the past two days. We cooked spaghetti and garlic bread, yum!! I guess that's what I'm having for lunch tomorrow. =)
Anyway, I watched this new t.v. reality series on TBS called "He's a Lady." It's where these guys have to live their lives as women. It just started today, and I like it. Mostly because I've always wanted to dress up as a woman... just for fun of course. =) As I was watching it, I was amazed at how good some of the guys look as a woman! Oh my gosh, it's great! Maybe for Halloween I can dress up as a woman... hm... hahaha. Anyway, I think I'm going to watch this new show all the way through.
It was definitely a great night! Thanks again bestfriend for dinner! You're great! Love you muchos!!
Anyway, I watched this new t.v. reality series on TBS called "He's a Lady." It's where these guys have to live their lives as women. It just started today, and I like it. Mostly because I've always wanted to dress up as a woman... just for fun of course. =) As I was watching it, I was amazed at how good some of the guys look as a woman! Oh my gosh, it's great! Maybe for Halloween I can dress up as a woman... hm... hahaha. Anyway, I think I'm going to watch this new show all the way through.
It was definitely a great night! Thanks again bestfriend for dinner! You're great! Love you muchos!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home