I can't remember the last time I was so displeased with what I wore to church... or to any place for that matter. But I guess... praise God I had clothes to wear, period! =P
No parental units for a week. I wonder what kind of mischief I can cause while they're gone. Late late nights? Trip down to Gainesville, Orlando, Miami? Spend the night at someone's house? People spend the night here? I don't think I've ever been home alone for this long. It's going to be an interesting week... or not... we'll see...
Spent the rest of the day with my awesome SFC/YFC people at St. John's then at Holy Spirit. Fun times. I love them people. =) Where would I be without them?
No parental units for a week. I wonder what kind of mischief I can cause while they're gone. Late late nights? Trip down to Gainesville, Orlando, Miami? Spend the night at someone's house? People spend the night here? I don't think I've ever been home alone for this long. It's going to be an interesting week... or not... we'll see...
Spent the rest of the day with my awesome SFC/YFC people at St. John's then at Holy Spirit. Fun times. I love them people. =) Where would I be without them?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home