One year ago today, we lost a great man. Rest in peace Bro. Robe. Enjoy your new life with our Heavenly Father.
After my AF meeting, I hit up the Commissary just to buy something so I could cook tonight. I ended up doing some work. $8 in 30 minutes... I'm not complaining. =)
Like I had just alluded to, I cooked dinner tonight. Chili Parmesan Chicken. It was good. If I'm alive tomorrow, then I know it was really good. Yay I can cook something!
After my AF meeting, I hit up the Commissary just to buy something so I could cook tonight. I ended up doing some work. $8 in 30 minutes... I'm not complaining. =)
Like I had just alluded to, I cooked dinner tonight. Chili Parmesan Chicken. It was good. If I'm alive tomorrow, then I know it was really good. Yay I can cook something!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home