My time alone here at home is coming to an end. Today, well actually yesterday [Friday] was my last day alone at the house. In thinking about this past week, things went just fine here at home. I didn't really do anything out of the ordinary. Friday was the latest I stayed out [got home around 1245am]. Most of the time I was just bored and didn't really have anything to do. Let's just hope this isn't an idea of what my life will be like when I'm older.
Anyway, I didn't really do too much on Friday. Hit up the Masinsin's for a prayer for Bro. Robe's death anniversary. I was late because of work, but I made it in time for dinner. =) It was a fun night chillen with everyone. Played some Catch Phrase with people. Great times that was! My highlight of that game... Lendl! hahaha.
Scenario: Lendl's giving clues to what her word/phrase is. She says, "This is where the Queen lives." People say England, Buckingham Palace, and other stuff. Time runs out and she tells us the answer... New England. *insert extreme laughs here* hahaha. Oh Lendl... how I love thee!! hahaha. No worries... we all have our moments in that game. =P
So I'm home after a great night with friends. I'm supposed to pick up the parentals in 7 hours or so. Should I just be there by 8am or should I wait for the call before leaving? Hm... I guess I'll just play it by ear. It was fun while it lasted, even though I didn't really do anything out of the ordinary.
Anyway, I didn't really do too much on Friday. Hit up the Masinsin's for a prayer for Bro. Robe's death anniversary. I was late because of work, but I made it in time for dinner. =) It was a fun night chillen with everyone. Played some Catch Phrase with people. Great times that was! My highlight of that game... Lendl! hahaha.
Scenario: Lendl's giving clues to what her word/phrase is. She says, "This is where the Queen lives." People say England, Buckingham Palace, and other stuff. Time runs out and she tells us the answer... New England. *insert extreme laughs here* hahaha. Oh Lendl... how I love thee!! hahaha. No worries... we all have our moments in that game. =P
So I'm home after a great night with friends. I'm supposed to pick up the parentals in 7 hours or so. Should I just be there by 8am or should I wait for the call before leaving? Hm... I guess I'll just play it by ear. It was fun while it lasted, even though I didn't really do anything out of the ordinary.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home