Ok I know it's late, but I wanted to post before going to bed. It was just a busy Friday for me, but it was definitely a great day. One thing I love about Florida is the weather in the fall/winter. After all the rain went through, it was absolutely gorgeous! Warm, a bit breezy, sunny, clear blue skies. Beautiful! And at night... chilly with clear starry skies. Beautiful! God is so great! I was walking in to the house when I looked at the sky... amazing! I love it! One night, I just want to go to the beach and just look at the stars and just soak it all in. Ahh... wow!
Anyway let's run down my busy day for you... well the highlights anyway. I was at the commissary with my mom today. I was waiting in line when this lady passes by me and says, "You have beautiful hair. You should lend me some." Of course I tell her thanks and that I'm growing it to donate... yada yada yada. And she says, wow that's great! It's really beautiful. Then with a big smile I once again say thank you.
The next big part of my day was spent with my bestfriend and my swimming lessons buddy Gen. I met up with them and then it was off to watch "Shall We Dance?" I thought it was a good movie, I liked it! After that it was off to Target to do some shopping and we ran into Faith. Then it was more shopping at the Avenues. I almost bought stuff, but I didn't because I want to save my money and I don't need more clothes. Did you hear that Ms. "end between two L's"?? =P
Met up with a huge group of people at night to wathc the movie of St. Therese. It was a good movie. I had no expectations going into the film, but I liked it. I just feel like I didn't get enough of her life story. Then again, it's hard to fit everything in within the amount of time given for the movie. I guess that's where research and reading would fill in the spaces. Or maybe books on tape! Word! hahaha. Anyway, yah it was a good movie. I was a bit surprised at how many people came out to watch the movie. But I'm glad that it was pretty full in there.
After the movie some of us it up Anne & Bel's place for a little discussion about the movie. It turned out to be a really good discussion. I just listened and gained good information about just different kinds of stuff. Did I retain a lot of the stuff... now that's a different story. =\ I had a slight headache and was already getting tired. But no excuses... I'm just bad a retention when it comes to some stuff. I love just listening to everyone talk. You can learn so much because a good number of the SFC are just so knowledgable about the Catholic faith. It's just amazing! Sometimes I feel inadequate because I'm not as knowledgable as they are. Ok maybe not sometimes, probably more than that. But it's up to me to further my own knowledge about my Faith. I'm working on it. That's where my reading of the Catechism comes in. It's funny... since I bought my new video game, I think I've read more of the Catechism than I have played my video game. Go figure... =) Anyway, I'm trying to learn more about my Catholic faith. I know I'm just a baby when it comes to really knowing it. But I have the desire to learn more. I'm just taking little steps into achieving that goal. One day, I hope to be really knowledgable about my Faith. One day...
And thus endeth my wonderful Friday. As sleepy as I am, I don't want to go to sleep. I want to go outside and just look at the sky and admire the beauty. Anyone want to join me? It's quite romantic out there. =)
Anyway let's run down my busy day for you... well the highlights anyway. I was at the commissary with my mom today. I was waiting in line when this lady passes by me and says, "You have beautiful hair. You should lend me some." Of course I tell her thanks and that I'm growing it to donate... yada yada yada. And she says, wow that's great! It's really beautiful. Then with a big smile I once again say thank you.
The next big part of my day was spent with my bestfriend and my swimming lessons buddy Gen. I met up with them and then it was off to watch "Shall We Dance?" I thought it was a good movie, I liked it! After that it was off to Target to do some shopping and we ran into Faith. Then it was more shopping at the Avenues. I almost bought stuff, but I didn't because I want to save my money and I don't need more clothes. Did you hear that Ms. "end between two L's"?? =P
Met up with a huge group of people at night to wathc the movie of St. Therese. It was a good movie. I had no expectations going into the film, but I liked it. I just feel like I didn't get enough of her life story. Then again, it's hard to fit everything in within the amount of time given for the movie. I guess that's where research and reading would fill in the spaces. Or maybe books on tape! Word! hahaha. Anyway, yah it was a good movie. I was a bit surprised at how many people came out to watch the movie. But I'm glad that it was pretty full in there.
After the movie some of us it up Anne & Bel's place for a little discussion about the movie. It turned out to be a really good discussion. I just listened and gained good information about just different kinds of stuff. Did I retain a lot of the stuff... now that's a different story. =\ I had a slight headache and was already getting tired. But no excuses... I'm just bad a retention when it comes to some stuff. I love just listening to everyone talk. You can learn so much because a good number of the SFC are just so knowledgable about the Catholic faith. It's just amazing! Sometimes I feel inadequate because I'm not as knowledgable as they are. Ok maybe not sometimes, probably more than that. But it's up to me to further my own knowledge about my Faith. I'm working on it. That's where my reading of the Catechism comes in. It's funny... since I bought my new video game, I think I've read more of the Catechism than I have played my video game. Go figure... =) Anyway, I'm trying to learn more about my Catholic faith. I know I'm just a baby when it comes to really knowing it. But I have the desire to learn more. I'm just taking little steps into achieving that goal. One day, I hope to be really knowledgable about my Faith. One day...
And thus endeth my wonderful Friday. As sleepy as I am, I don't want to go to sleep. I want to go outside and just look at the sky and admire the beauty. Anyone want to join me? It's quite romantic out there. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home