Thursday, September 09, 2004

Thanks everyone! I love you all! This has got to be the best birthday I've ever had and it's all thanks to you!

My birthday wasn't all that exciting in the beginning. Mass, breakfast, work around the house... pretty normal day. I even slept for 2 hours because I got bored! haha. Yah I'm a loser. =) The real stuff happened when it was dinner time.

My family and lots of friends put together a surprise birthday dinner at Golden Corral. It was, as Arlynn says, faaaantastic! Just seeing everyone there and what not... it was great! I thank God for you all, most especially to those who help put it together. I loved every minute of it! I have the bestest friends and family! Praise God!

I must say, that I wasn't totally surprised because I kind of knew about it. Just little signs here and there... I was able to put it all together. But I'm glad no one really confirmed it for me. No one blew the surprise totally. =) Another reason why I'm glad I had this surprise birthday party was because I know it may be the last time in a very long time I spend my birthday with my family and friends all together. =( But let's not dwell on that right now...

After the dinner, I hit up Twisted Sister with more friends to just chill and what not. More awesome friends to hang out with. I'm so blessed! Thank you God!

I purposely hid from AIM today to see how many people would greet me a happy birthday. I was surprised at who called, texted, and e-mailed. Some people I haven't seen for a while greeted me. Yay! Thanks to all those that remembered and greeted me. It was just an awesome day!! I'm so thankful for everything. I'm so thankful to you all!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home