Sunday, September 12, 2004

Wow... what a great weekend! I was in Georgia for a CFC Youth camp. Great stuff! The biggest thing for me [besides the service of course] was being with my brothers and sisters of Georgia. Why? Well, it could very well be the last time in a very long time that I see them. Yah, the AF thing of course. Many of them didn't know about it, but now they do. It was such a great moment Sunday. Charles went up to share and all he said was, I'm going to miss Joseph. People were like, aww. So I got called up to share. In the middle of my sharing, a huge group of them came up to me and just gave me one big group hug. *tear* I love those Georgia kids! I'm really going to miss them. I didn't want to say the good-byes, but I had to. Said good-bye so many times, and it took a while too. Then there was yet another big group hug. *more tears*

Great camp Georgia! Once again, you all did a great job! I'm so proud of you and how you've grown so much with the ministry! I can't wait to visit again so I could see all of you! You'll always be in my prayers.

Praise God for an awesome and successful weekend! Thank you Lord for getting us all home safely. And thank you Lord for the opportunity to serve with my brothers and sisters of Georgia and Florida. Father God... you're so awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home