Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Ok, so I want to write about SFC Conference but there was just so much that went down. I guess I can touch up on some of the high points. If you ever want to know more, just hit me up on the IMs and we can do that. =)

Anyway, I got to see Erika so that was definitely cool. Rutgers campus was really nice. Unfortunately I left without saying bye. If I extended my trip, I could've seen her one last time. Oh well, it's all good I guess. Love you lil' sister!

Like I said yesterday, the conference was amazing! Florida's praise parade presentation was dope. Not perfect... far from it actually! But it's funny because we dropped lids and poles, and some people I talked to thought it was part of the performance. I guess because we dropped things so many times. =) hahaha. All good, it was so dope! The Saturday night social/party was awesome as well. Our presentation was good, another job well done considering we changed it due to the fact that a brother cancelled his trip because of the weather in Florida. The party was dope. I actually did a little dancing. Yikes! hahaha. During the 2 slow songs in the middle of the party, they gave the brothers chocolate roses [I think they were anyway] to give to the sisters to honor them. I got two and gave one to Bel and the other to Anne. During the last slow song, which was the 2nd to the last song of the party, I danced with 'her.' What a moment! I was in heaven! hahaha. I didn't even ask her, I just went to her, grabbed her hand and led her to the dance floor. For some reason she was smiling a lot and laughing, but she wouldn't tell me why. Hm... makes me wonder. Good thing? Bad thing? Hm... anyway yah it was great. Just wish I could remember what the song was. =) I was enjoying the moment. Praise God!

The talks and sharings were really good. The creatives were dope. Florida represented to the fullest! Awesome job OneFLO! God united us in such an awesome way. It's awesome that He did so since we'll be hosting next year's SFC Conference here in Florida! Word! I'm excited and sad because I don't know if I'll be around to help out with all the preps or even be around for the conference itself. Blahness.

Sunday's closing session was just amazing. Talk about feeling the presence of the Holy Spirit! God's Spirit was really moving in that room. Just like YFC did when G4G was launched, SFC launched its G4G movement and each region got together to pray for one another and for their respective regions. We did so, and it was just a powerful moment for many. It's something that I hope will change the hearts of many. I hope and pray that we see past members come back. God will make a way. It'll happen, I know it will. I saw what God's Spirit was doing to His people. All in God's time, just watch. It's going to be an amazing year for SFC USA!

After conference ended, I chilled with SFC Jax and we hit up NYC. Awesome time that was! Lots of fun just being with them and hanging out in the city. Then we all went back to Liza's to sleep, almost all of us anyway. Monday was sad since I had to leave. =( Didn't say bye to little sister.

What an awesome weekend! FEARLESS baby! God will change me. I will live a fearless life for God! Pray for passion. Let God write your life story right now. SFC G4G... let's go OneFlo!! Let's go SFC USA!! Be Fearless!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home