I didn't sleep last night until 430am. I wasn't too tired. And besides, I was catching up on Smallville and Angel. After waking up around 115pm I continued unpacking and getting things organized here at home.
I hit up the SFC dance practice tonight which was fun, as always. It was really great to see everyone again. Anne and Bel said I looked sad and I was really quiet. I was... but for good reason! I miss my family in the PI. I think about them and I'm happy, then I'm sad since they're so far away. I'll be okay eventually.
I hit up the SFC dance practice tonight which was fun, as always. It was really great to see everyone again. Anne and Bel said I looked sad and I was really quiet. I was... but for good reason! I miss my family in the PI. I think about them and I'm happy, then I'm sad since they're so far away. I'll be okay eventually.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home