Today was just great! I'm just about done with my packing. Let me tell you about how my great day unfolded. It all began when I went to the gym.
I rarely bring my cell phone into the gym with me, but today I did for some reason. I wasn't expecting a call or anything. But surprisingly, I did get a call. Anne and Bel called me while I was working out. They just wanted to say bye and have a good trip and all that, but more came out of that call than expected. They had plans, but I was at the gym so I couldn't join them, but I did plan to meet up with them later on. We went to daily mass, which I found to be quite peaceful and joyful. I got there early and prayed the rosary in front of the exposed blessed sacrament. I just prayed until mass started, it was great! After that, the three of us went out to dinner at Olive Garden. They treated me out as a "have a nice trip" kind of thing. How sweet of them! I love those two! So we had dinner and just talked. Great times I tell you. And it's all thanks to the rare time that I bring my cell phone to the gym. God is so awesome!
Anyway, not much else to say. I'm going to miss you all while I am gone visiting the Philippines. That's right, if for some reason you didn't know, my family is going to the PI tomorrow! I'm so excited! I just need to finalize my packing and I'm good to go. We're leaving the house about 4/430am and our flight out of Jax is at 7am. So please pray for me and my family. Thanks everyone! Much love to you all! God bless!
I rarely bring my cell phone into the gym with me, but today I did for some reason. I wasn't expecting a call or anything. But surprisingly, I did get a call. Anne and Bel called me while I was working out. They just wanted to say bye and have a good trip and all that, but more came out of that call than expected. They had plans, but I was at the gym so I couldn't join them, but I did plan to meet up with them later on. We went to daily mass, which I found to be quite peaceful and joyful. I got there early and prayed the rosary in front of the exposed blessed sacrament. I just prayed until mass started, it was great! After that, the three of us went out to dinner at Olive Garden. They treated me out as a "have a nice trip" kind of thing. How sweet of them! I love those two! So we had dinner and just talked. Great times I tell you. And it's all thanks to the rare time that I bring my cell phone to the gym. God is so awesome!
Anyway, not much else to say. I'm going to miss you all while I am gone visiting the Philippines. That's right, if for some reason you didn't know, my family is going to the PI tomorrow! I'm so excited! I just need to finalize my packing and I'm good to go. We're leaving the house about 4/430am and our flight out of Jax is at 7am. So please pray for me and my family. Thanks everyone! Much love to you all! God bless!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home