Interesting moment of the day...
Ok so having long hair can make things interesting. I was outside washing my car [with no shirt... go 'head sexy boy!! hahaha. joke lang] and there were some bugs flying around. Sometimes they'd land on my head, I guess thinking they can chill up there or something. Anyway, I finish up and go inside to take a shower. As I'm shampoo-ing my hair, I happen to look down and I see a bug falling. It's one of the bugs from outside! How dare he, or she, tries to chill up on my head without asking! hahaha. Funny, ey?? Ok well I thought so.
Ok so having long hair can make things interesting. I was outside washing my car [with no shirt... go 'head sexy boy!! hahaha. joke lang] and there were some bugs flying around. Sometimes they'd land on my head, I guess thinking they can chill up there or something. Anyway, I finish up and go inside to take a shower. As I'm shampoo-ing my hair, I happen to look down and I see a bug falling. It's one of the bugs from outside! How dare he, or she, tries to chill up on my head without asking! hahaha. Funny, ey?? Ok well I thought so.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home