Down part of the day: people just kept getting on my nerves today! I don't know why or whatever, they just were! My patience level today was just short and it was so not good.
Highlight of the day: a nice little moment with my "crush," who by the way was looking really really REALLY nice today. =P Anyway, after that teaching at Assumption tonight, some of us were outside talking and what not. On our way to our cars, I was saying bye and said have a good dance practice on Saturday. Then I mentioned about her and her not being coordinated. I didn't really mean it, I was just teasing her because of what happened at our first practice. After making that comment I ran up to her and said I was joking and put my arm around her shoulder. Slick move, huh? hahaha. Just kidding. I had no intention of making any kind of move, not like that anyway. But yah... nice moment.
Ok, time to get ready for the Georgia camp. Bye!
Highlight of the day: a nice little moment with my "crush," who by the way was looking really really REALLY nice today. =P Anyway, after that teaching at Assumption tonight, some of us were outside talking and what not. On our way to our cars, I was saying bye and said have a good dance practice on Saturday. Then I mentioned about her and her not being coordinated. I didn't really mean it, I was just teasing her because of what happened at our first practice. After making that comment I ran up to her and said I was joking and put my arm around her shoulder. Slick move, huh? hahaha. Just kidding. I had no intention of making any kind of move, not like that anyway. But yah... nice moment.
Ok, time to get ready for the Georgia camp. Bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home