Sunday, March 28, 2004

I found out through trial and error that Allegra just doesn't work for me. My allergies were totally killing me at work on Saturday. Blah! So I had an SFC meeting Saturday night and I found out some pretty shocking news. I'm not at will to say because I don't want to spread other people's business around. When I first found out I was just... stunned. I didn't know what to think or how to react. Craziness I tell you, absolute craziness. It lingered in my head all night long, except while we were practicing our dance. Even when I got home, I fell asleep thinking about that.

Anyway, allergies weren't too bad today. I took the generic Benedryl and that helped, just made me drowsy. I'm supposed to have this business presentation thing at my house, but I'm lacking people to come. =( If you want to come, swing on by my place at 730pm tonight. =)

continuation...

Tim and I went to watch "The Passion of the Christ" tonight. For me it was a little harder to watch the second time around. I guess seeing it again and really trying to experience the movie, as opposed to just watching it, really makes you think more in depth about it. I ended my night talking with my bestfriend. Just like the good old days... =) I'm glad I called her back because I was able to get some stuff of my chest that I've been wanting to say. But yah... love you homie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home