Thursday, March 25, 2004

It's Thursday night, and I'm staying home... by choice that is. I'm pretty bored, though I know I have things to do. I met up with an SFC sister today just to talk about stuff. It was pretty random, but pretty cool. I enjoyed the conversation, though I was two hours late for work. It's cool, I wasn't worried. Besides, my boss lady didn't care. =D

So I found out something today. There are "rumors" going around about me in SFC. Kind of sucks, but oh well. It doesn't bother me too much. The rumor going around is that I like someone in the ministry. *gasp!!* So far two SFC-ers have come up to me and actually asked me if that was true. What did I say? Ha! Wouldn't you like to know. =P I wonder who started this rumor... hm... ????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home