Monday, December 22, 2003

Yay! My Christmas shopping list is getting smaller and smaller. Good thing too because I'm running low in funds. Anyway, I'm not going to bore you with details about what I did today and what not. I have been being beaten mentally though. Ok maybe not really bad, but I've just had things on my mind that bothers me. I don't understand why though. My life seems to be kind of... there. With nothing to look forward to. Ugh! I'm such a loser. Do you ever just wish you could be a different person for just a day with no regrets or anything? Man...

Anyway, on a happier note... I am definitely looking forward to tomorrow! It's the CFC Baymeadows Christmas party and I'm so excited for it! I got my gift exchange thing and I just need to prepare it for presentation and what not. I was invited to another party for tomorrow, so I'm hoping I'll have time to hit up both because they both start at the same time. We'll see.

Someone make me happier than I am right now! Well, I am talking with my totally awesome Express Twin and she's totally making me happy. Yay for her! Helps take my mind of things. Thanks Ace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home