For me, this holiday season hasn't been exactly... well, I just didn't feel it like I have before. I don't know why. I mean, I had moments where I was in the spirit of things, but it just didn't last. It really sucks. But I guess it's all good because it's been a great holiday season. Lots of fun and laughter with the family and friends. Celebrating the birthday of Jesus is always a great thing. Now, it's New Year's Eve. It doesn't feel like a new year is upon us. Usually around this time of year I think how the year has just gone by. Not so for this year. Again, I don't know why. For me, it's been a great year. Do I wish some things could've went differently? Sure do. Regrets? Um... perhaps. But things go down a certain way for a certain reason. All in God's hands. Just have to trust Him with everything.
So what's in store for me in 2004? Only God knows this one. I have several things I'm thinking of, and I'm just not sure what direction I want to go in. Though, I am leaning more towards one thing as of this moment, but nothing definite just yet. Possibility of meeting someone or maybe getting to know someone a little more? Hm... that'd be nice, but I know I'm not ready for "the" relationship. And besides, I would like the next one to be the last one, if you know what I mean. =)
Last night I watched "The Gospel of John." I really enjoyed the movie. Though it was a three hour movie, it didn't seem that long to me. Great depiction of The Gospel according to John. I'm sure the much anticipated and controversial movie, "The Passion," will be just as good, if not better. Looking forward to that one.
Just a little over 10 more hours until the Easter United States rings in the new year. I pray that we all may have a safe night as we celebrate another year the Lord God is giving us. And I hope and pray that we may all have a blessed and prosperous new year.
50 states by July? GO FOR GOLD CFC-YFC USA! We are far from finished. Are you praying for it? Do you want it? Are you willing to sacrifice for it? God doesn't want our sacrifices, he wants our dedication and service. Don't get me wrong, our sacrifices are a significant aspect of our mission. But without our dedication and service to Him and the cause, our sacrifices mean nothing.
I miss my family in the Philippines. I really wanted to be with them for Christmas and New Years, but obviously it's not meant to be this year. I'm glad I'm able to keep in touch with some of them via email and text. Praise God for that.
I'm being very random with this. I know it's long, but oh well. Mad props if you've gotten this far. But for now, I bid thee farewell and good day.
So what's in store for me in 2004? Only God knows this one. I have several things I'm thinking of, and I'm just not sure what direction I want to go in. Though, I am leaning more towards one thing as of this moment, but nothing definite just yet. Possibility of meeting someone or maybe getting to know someone a little more? Hm... that'd be nice, but I know I'm not ready for "the" relationship. And besides, I would like the next one to be the last one, if you know what I mean. =)
Last night I watched "The Gospel of John." I really enjoyed the movie. Though it was a three hour movie, it didn't seem that long to me. Great depiction of The Gospel according to John. I'm sure the much anticipated and controversial movie, "The Passion," will be just as good, if not better. Looking forward to that one.
Just a little over 10 more hours until the Easter United States rings in the new year. I pray that we all may have a safe night as we celebrate another year the Lord God is giving us. And I hope and pray that we may all have a blessed and prosperous new year.
50 states by July? GO FOR GOLD CFC-YFC USA! We are far from finished. Are you praying for it? Do you want it? Are you willing to sacrifice for it? God doesn't want our sacrifices, he wants our dedication and service. Don't get me wrong, our sacrifices are a significant aspect of our mission. But without our dedication and service to Him and the cause, our sacrifices mean nothing.
I miss my family in the Philippines. I really wanted to be with them for Christmas and New Years, but obviously it's not meant to be this year. I'm glad I'm able to keep in touch with some of them via email and text. Praise God for that.
I'm being very random with this. I know it's long, but oh well. Mad props if you've gotten this far. But for now, I bid thee farewell and good day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home