T'was a nice Christmas this year. Nothing big or anything, nor were there a lot of surprises. Actually, only surprise was my brother's gift because I think he got it Wednesday before he went to work. He got me a DVD player for my room. Yay! Now I can watch all my DVDs in the privacy of my own room... late at night. *wink wink* And on Christmas 26 years ago, my parentals got married. So congrats to them.
Ok, I know I have more to say, but I just don't feel like doing this right now. Pretty tired. So I hope you all continue to have a wonderful and blessed holiday season.
P.S. Party at my house this Saturday 1pm and anytime thereafter. Feel free to come. Hit me up for more info if you need it.
Ok, I know I have more to say, but I just don't feel like doing this right now. Pretty tired. So I hope you all continue to have a wonderful and blessed holiday season.
P.S. Party at my house this Saturday 1pm and anytime thereafter. Feel free to come. Hit me up for more info if you need it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home