Howdy friends! Welcome back to my thoughts. Well, not a real eventful day. Remember how I went to Gainesville last night? Well, surprisingly enough the parentals didn't even mention it today. I was kind of shocked, yet, relieved. =) Anyway, I spent much of my morning and early afternoon playing with my Blog Spot. I was trying to put a tag-board in, but me and computers don't mix. As you can see, the tag-board is still not up. I mean, I can get it on my site, I just can't get it in the right spot. =\ Naks naman! I tried to get help from my Express twin but she signed off and never came back... all good, I still got mad love for you Ace! Then I tried getting help from my little sister Erika, but she couldn't get it. I was going to go over to her house for help, but by the time I got there, she had left for work. Oh well, not a big deal. Anyway, the rest of the day was pretty routine. Hit up the commissary for yet another slow day. I tell you, it hasn't been the greatest of days at the commissary lately. I really need to get a real job. It's been long overdue for that. When new baggers come and they find out I've been there for over 7 years, they're like... dang! hahaha. Oh well, that's dedication right there. =) After commissary I hit the gym. Pretty decent night of working out. I'm trying to get back in it again. My two weeks off really messed up my workout. All good, all good. Anyway, so I'm home now. No plans of doing anything else tonight. Well, I do have to work on a talk, so I'll do that a little later on.
Let's see, as far as my thoughts go, I was thinking quite a bit of relationships within YFC. The challenge of serving at a camp/retreat with your significant other is quite an experience. I know of two sisters that are trying to go to a camp because they have a boyfriend that's going to be serving at that camp as well. I'm not against the idea, I'm just thinking about motives. I know these two are always wanting to serve camps, but they've never served out of area. Are they ready for the challenge of serving side by side with their significant other? Will there be issues with PDA during the camp/retreat? Only time will tell, it's not even definite that they're going, but I know they're trying hard to get there. =) I remember when I was in that situation. If I'm not mistaken, me and a girlfriend served at a camp down in West Palm Beach. Surprisingly, no PDA was shown between us, and people didn't even know we were in a relationship. It was quite the experience, and praise God we had that strength to focus on Him and serving Him instead of focusing on each other.
Anyway kids, I think I'm going to end this hear. Hope you're enjoying reading all this as much as I am! =) It feels good to keep a journal once again. Till next time, peace and God bless!
Let's see, as far as my thoughts go, I was thinking quite a bit of relationships within YFC. The challenge of serving at a camp/retreat with your significant other is quite an experience. I know of two sisters that are trying to go to a camp because they have a boyfriend that's going to be serving at that camp as well. I'm not against the idea, I'm just thinking about motives. I know these two are always wanting to serve camps, but they've never served out of area. Are they ready for the challenge of serving side by side with their significant other? Will there be issues with PDA during the camp/retreat? Only time will tell, it's not even definite that they're going, but I know they're trying hard to get there. =) I remember when I was in that situation. If I'm not mistaken, me and a girlfriend served at a camp down in West Palm Beach. Surprisingly, no PDA was shown between us, and people didn't even know we were in a relationship. It was quite the experience, and praise God we had that strength to focus on Him and serving Him instead of focusing on each other.
Anyway kids, I think I'm going to end this hear. Hope you're enjoying reading all this as much as I am! =) It feels good to keep a journal once again. Till next time, peace and God bless!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home