Sunday, June 22, 2003

Greetings all! So my Sunday comes to an end, and what a Sunday it was. Okay so nothing extremely awesome, but awesome it was. We went to mass at 830am at St. Paul's. In front of us was this cute little girl, probably around the age of 4-6. She was just so cute and I was laughing at her every now and then. She would blow her nose with a tissue, but the tissue wasn't really on her nose, but in front of it!! hahaha. Okay I guess you just had to be there. Anyway, mass was kind of weird because the priest had a heavy accent and I just couldn't understand everything he said. None-the-less, it was a great celebration. =) Work was pretty crappy today. 1015am - 200pm and I left with $24. Not great, but it's all good because that's $24 I didn't have when I was there. I left early because I wasn't enjoying myself too much at work, but also because I was going to a little party. A family friend of ours had a baby back in October I believe, and he was Christened today. Good stuff, good stuff. Well, there wasn't a lot of people for me to hang out with, but there was a handful so it was cool. The good thing about it was that the people I hung out with were all old family friends and we're still hanging every now and then. Too bad all the families weren't complete and accounted for. The best part was us "kids," though no longer kids, messing with the karaoke and singing way off key. Unfortunately, some of them had to leave, so the ones that remained hung with the younger ones, the eldest being 16 and the youngest being 8 months old. =) I kind of fell asleep because I was pretty tired. OH! And the drive to their house, which was about 40 minutes, I almost got into an accident because I was kind of falling asleep, and the car in front of me slowed down because there was something in the wrong. I suddenly switched lanes to avoid him but I didn't even check the lane before switching. Talagang crazy, diba?!! Man, after that I was so wide awake. Praise God nothing went wrong!
Anyway, I left the party around 720pm and began my drive home. Before going home, I decided to do a drive by. No not that kind of drive by, more like a passing by of someone's house. Who's house?? My little sister Erika! I called to make sure someone was home when I was close to the house. So I was hanging with Erika, Steven, and Erin. Their parents were there for a while, but eventually they left us alone. We just watched tv and chilled and what not. Good times, good times. Have I told you how much I love Erika? Gosh I'm going to really miss her when she leaves for Rutgers. No more picking on her and messing with her. Sad to even think about it. I treasure these times I get to spend with her because I know these moments will not be as numerous come August. And besides, rumor has it that they're going to move to the Mandarin area, so I won't be able to just drop by their house as often as I do. Naks naman!

Well kids, that ends my Sunday. It was an awesome day for me just because I got to end it with my little sister and her family. No real big thoughts to go in depth about, the mind was keeping the Sabbath day holy. =) Anyway my friends, until next time, take care and be blessed! Good night......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home