Okay it's about 330pm and I'm waiting to be picked up to go to St. Augustine for Faith's birthday celebration, she turned 22 last Tuesday I believe. Anyway, so far all I did today was hit up the good old commissary. I must say it was quite a day. I was limping around because my legs are sore from working out last Thursday. People were like, "what's wrong?" Oh well, I made it through. I worked 915am - 250pm and made $51, not too bad. Ok so I'm home and I got something on my mind. I know it's possible for young'ins to be IN love, but it's not very likely. I feel as though many of them think they are, but most of the time it's not that "in love" kind of love. Whenever I hear/see that from young'ins, I'm just like... "why?!?!!" Not because I'm against it or anything, it's just... so early in life!! I don't know, maybe it's just me.
Okay moving on... I got home about 1am from my night out. Boy what a night it was! Well, Melissa Bundang, Faith, Ruby, and Judy picked me up around 4pm and then we picked up Genelyn. We went to St. Augustine to celebrate Faith's birthday which was last Tuesday. We took pictures at the shrine and then went to dinner at the Conch House where we met up with the recenly married Mr. and Mrs. Gabe Pastrana as well as Rodney and Michelle. Dinner was excellent!! Ok ok so I just had a salad but it was really good! Yah I know, I'm trying to be health consciencious when I eat out. Anyway, we even had a cake for dessert because Gabe and Michelle brought one for the occassion. Well, it wasn't any special occassion for me, but for some reason Judy caked me, four times on my arm. After we went outside to take pictures, I caked her on the face, and then she got me back on the face and arm! I mean... hello!! I'm supposed to end it! hahaha. But anyway, after that we were supposed to go to fiesta playera at Jax Beach, but we were late. So we just went to T.G.I.Fridays and had some drinks. I had one drink and a shot that I didn't order... darn you girls!! All good all good... except when I had to pay for it! Naks naman! =\ Oh well all in good fun I guess. After that we hit up the Voodoo Lounge to see the band Cue Estey [pronounced Q-S-T] perform. How about, we payed $10 to get in [Judy spotted me because I didn't have enought, thanks Judy!] and QST was already done! That sucked, but oh well. All in all, it was a great and fun-filled night. Spent more than I wanted, but it was all good. At least I didn't have to drive, thanks Bundang! Yah we were rollin' with 6 people in her Blazer. Okay that's about all I did today. Fun stuff, ey? It was my only night out for the entire week because all the other nights I just went to the gym, except Friday when I stayed home and watched Serendipity again... awesome movie!!
Hm... well kids I guess that's it for today. As far as thoughts and what not, lots of reminiscing about high school friends, well more like remembering because me and Genelyn were thinking of our old high school friends and what happened to them. I think I'm going to bust out my year book and see my class again. Cherish your school days and friends. But most of all, try and keep in touch with those you're close to, you'll definitely miss them. And you don't want to regret not keeping in touch with at least a handful of them. Another thought about today... Bundang and Judy were telling me about some secret. I don't know what it deals with and they alluded to the fact that it may have something to do with me, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I tried to think of what it could deal with, but I have no clue. Oh well... a bit of advice my friends. If you have a secret about someone, please don't tell that person you know something. Because if they're like me, they'll just be wondering what it's about. I for one just totally forgot about it. If it's meant for me to find out, then I will. As for now, it doesn't even bother me. I could honestly care less whether or not I found out... honestly! =)
Alrighty kids, I must say good night and God bless!! It's past 1am and I need to wake up around 715am to get ready for mass. Hope your Saturday night was as fun as mine, if not better! Thanks ladies for a wonderful night!
Okay moving on... I got home about 1am from my night out. Boy what a night it was! Well, Melissa Bundang, Faith, Ruby, and Judy picked me up around 4pm and then we picked up Genelyn. We went to St. Augustine to celebrate Faith's birthday which was last Tuesday. We took pictures at the shrine and then went to dinner at the Conch House where we met up with the recenly married Mr. and Mrs. Gabe Pastrana as well as Rodney and Michelle. Dinner was excellent!! Ok ok so I just had a salad but it was really good! Yah I know, I'm trying to be health consciencious when I eat out. Anyway, we even had a cake for dessert because Gabe and Michelle brought one for the occassion. Well, it wasn't any special occassion for me, but for some reason Judy caked me, four times on my arm. After we went outside to take pictures, I caked her on the face, and then she got me back on the face and arm! I mean... hello!! I'm supposed to end it! hahaha. But anyway, after that we were supposed to go to fiesta playera at Jax Beach, but we were late. So we just went to T.G.I.Fridays and had some drinks. I had one drink and a shot that I didn't order... darn you girls!! All good all good... except when I had to pay for it! Naks naman! =\ Oh well all in good fun I guess. After that we hit up the Voodoo Lounge to see the band Cue Estey [pronounced Q-S-T] perform. How about, we payed $10 to get in [Judy spotted me because I didn't have enought, thanks Judy!] and QST was already done! That sucked, but oh well. All in all, it was a great and fun-filled night. Spent more than I wanted, but it was all good. At least I didn't have to drive, thanks Bundang! Yah we were rollin' with 6 people in her Blazer. Okay that's about all I did today. Fun stuff, ey? It was my only night out for the entire week because all the other nights I just went to the gym, except Friday when I stayed home and watched Serendipity again... awesome movie!!
Hm... well kids I guess that's it for today. As far as thoughts and what not, lots of reminiscing about high school friends, well more like remembering because me and Genelyn were thinking of our old high school friends and what happened to them. I think I'm going to bust out my year book and see my class again. Cherish your school days and friends. But most of all, try and keep in touch with those you're close to, you'll definitely miss them. And you don't want to regret not keeping in touch with at least a handful of them. Another thought about today... Bundang and Judy were telling me about some secret. I don't know what it deals with and they alluded to the fact that it may have something to do with me, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I tried to think of what it could deal with, but I have no clue. Oh well... a bit of advice my friends. If you have a secret about someone, please don't tell that person you know something. Because if they're like me, they'll just be wondering what it's about. I for one just totally forgot about it. If it's meant for me to find out, then I will. As for now, it doesn't even bother me. I could honestly care less whether or not I found out... honestly! =)
Alrighty kids, I must say good night and God bless!! It's past 1am and I need to wake up around 715am to get ready for mass. Hope your Saturday night was as fun as mine, if not better! Thanks ladies for a wonderful night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home