AF Ball 2008
Last night we went out on a date. It kind of felt like prom... a little. We went to the AF Ball for the very first time. It was actually pretty fun. Seeing everyone there all dressed up gave it the feel of high school prom... and I wasn't the only one who thought that! Pretty funny. Anyway, the dinner was catered by only the best... Golden Corral. I know what you're thinking... but I'm not lying! It actually wasn't too bad. Food was good, company was entertaining, all in all it was a good night. Lucky for us, we didn't even have to pay for our tickets (even though it wasn't that expensive). It was fortunate that we both had the evening off.


1 Comments:
i love that the dog is trying to crawl under his mama's dress! hahaha! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home