Hello weekend!
Greetings friends! I hope you're enjoying your weekend. My weekend started yesterday since it was a half day, and it's also a 4-day weekend for me! It'll be nice because I'll only be working at the other job two out of the four days.
Speaking of the other job, it's been going well. I like the atmosphere; it's definitely not like my full-time job! The people are pretty chill to work with. Of course, I'm the youngest one out of all of them. The job isn't too difficult, considering it's my first time doing retail. I picked up the basics pretty quick but still have questions every now and then. I enjoy working there. Despite having to work more and at times having conflicting schedules with the wifey, it's been pretty fun having the second job.
Hercules has been doing well, also. It seemed like he got a little sick the last two days, but he's feeling much better now. Back to his old self I guess. He's been shedding more often than usual, so we tease him that he's getting old because he's losing his hair. Hahaha! Poor Hercules! I love our little dog, he's been a source of entertainment for the both of us. He's always keeping us on our toes. He's also provided us with some kind of training that will be useful for when the baby comes along.
And speaking of baby, we're now at 15 weeks! Or is it 16? Ok it's one of those two, I'm sure of it! We bought some pregnancy clothes for the wifey which she's liking so far. She's been really hesitant in buying clothes, but I made her get it since her regular ones aren't as comfortable as they used to be. Eventually, we'll be buying more... in even bigger sizes! It's been exciting thus far. But there are those times when you just stop and think of what's to come and you just become anxious about things. Thinking about that just takes you down from all the excitement. Anyway, we're enjoying things as they progress. Please keep us in your prayers as we continue on in the pregnancy. We still have a long way to go.
Hopefully we'll be seeing family and friends in late September. Still unsure about it, but we're looking into it. God willing...
Speaking of the other job, it's been going well. I like the atmosphere; it's definitely not like my full-time job! The people are pretty chill to work with. Of course, I'm the youngest one out of all of them. The job isn't too difficult, considering it's my first time doing retail. I picked up the basics pretty quick but still have questions every now and then. I enjoy working there. Despite having to work more and at times having conflicting schedules with the wifey, it's been pretty fun having the second job.
Hercules has been doing well, also. It seemed like he got a little sick the last two days, but he's feeling much better now. Back to his old self I guess. He's been shedding more often than usual, so we tease him that he's getting old because he's losing his hair. Hahaha! Poor Hercules! I love our little dog, he's been a source of entertainment for the both of us. He's always keeping us on our toes. He's also provided us with some kind of training that will be useful for when the baby comes along.
And speaking of baby, we're now at 15 weeks! Or is it 16? Ok it's one of those two, I'm sure of it! We bought some pregnancy clothes for the wifey which she's liking so far. She's been really hesitant in buying clothes, but I made her get it since her regular ones aren't as comfortable as they used to be. Eventually, we'll be buying more... in even bigger sizes! It's been exciting thus far. But there are those times when you just stop and think of what's to come and you just become anxious about things. Thinking about that just takes you down from all the excitement. Anyway, we're enjoying things as they progress. Please keep us in your prayers as we continue on in the pregnancy. We still have a long way to go.
Hopefully we'll be seeing family and friends in late September. Still unsure about it, but we're looking into it. God willing...

1 Comments:
Happy Birfday Kuya! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home