Happy birthday to MEEH!
Who wakes up at 515am on their freakin' birthday?!?! Unfortunately I had to. The wifey and I had an appointment at 8am, but we had to drive an hour and a half to get there! Oh well. It ended up being a family trip... yup we brought Hercules along! After our appointment, we drove another hour and forty-five minutes to get some lunch. I tell you, we'd do just about anything to have some good sushi! We went to the same place to have sushi for both of our birthdays this year. Definitely well worth it!
After lunch we made a stop at the mall to get some maternity clothes. I had to initiate her wearing them because she's been so reluctant to get them. Good thing we got her some because she's been needing them lately. She's starting to have the belly! It's so cute! Anyway, we also stopped by another store just to look around. It was a pet store and we saw a few dogs that we would consider getting.
They had two beagles, a corgi, and a sheba inu that were interesting to me. The one that really got my attention was the corgi. He was so cool! The only thing I saw that I didn't like was that he was eating the other dogs poop. **gag** At least he didn't eat as much as the other dog, but still! Anyway, the corgi was short and long with some big paws. Very nice looking puppy. On sale for only $700 something! Too bad we already have Hercules and a baby on the way. Sayang!
When we got home from our day of long driving, we just chilled and relaxed for a bit. Then, we busted out the Wii Fit that a friend is letting me borrow. Talk about fun! It's quite amusing playing some of those games. I even got the wifey to play some and she enjoyed it as well. Good times!
Thanks to everyone who greeted me a happy birthday yesterday. I was really only expecting a few greetings but got much more than that. Awesome! I know being far away kind of puts distance between people so I was just surprised that people actually remembered my birthday. Thanks guys... you're awesome! And thanks to the wifey, "Cletus the fetus," and Hercules for a great birthday! Praise God for another year!
After lunch we made a stop at the mall to get some maternity clothes. I had to initiate her wearing them because she's been so reluctant to get them. Good thing we got her some because she's been needing them lately. She's starting to have the belly! It's so cute! Anyway, we also stopped by another store just to look around. It was a pet store and we saw a few dogs that we would consider getting.
They had two beagles, a corgi, and a sheba inu that were interesting to me. The one that really got my attention was the corgi. He was so cool! The only thing I saw that I didn't like was that he was eating the other dogs poop. **gag** At least he didn't eat as much as the other dog, but still! Anyway, the corgi was short and long with some big paws. Very nice looking puppy. On sale for only $700 something! Too bad we already have Hercules and a baby on the way. Sayang!
When we got home from our day of long driving, we just chilled and relaxed for a bit. Then, we busted out the Wii Fit that a friend is letting me borrow. Talk about fun! It's quite amusing playing some of those games. I even got the wifey to play some and she enjoyed it as well. Good times!
Thanks to everyone who greeted me a happy birthday yesterday. I was really only expecting a few greetings but got much more than that. Awesome! I know being far away kind of puts distance between people so I was just surprised that people actually remembered my birthday. Thanks guys... you're awesome! And thanks to the wifey, "Cletus the fetus," and Hercules for a great birthday! Praise God for another year!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home