Well, our Valentine's Day was pretty quiet. There's really only one thing that comes to mind worth blogging about. We got a new house! Yup that's right, the wifey and I will be moving. We visited it Thursday night and it was nice! Much bigger than what we have now. It's a new house so we're the first ones to live in it... even better! The new mailing addy will be coming soon so be on the lookout for that via email. We're totally excited about the new place! However, there is one challenge we see. We're not sure how the mighty Hercules will be with carpet. We'll see how that goes.
Today was a good day as well. It was kind of a "free" day off from work to go snowboarding. Woohoo! It was my second time out there and I did much better than my first time. I'm still pretty bad, but I'm getting better... I think. =) I still get freaked out when I start to go fast. Oh well, I'm still having a ton of fun out there even if I do fall a lot. Hopefully I'll get the wifey out there, too.
Today was a good day as well. It was kind of a "free" day off from work to go snowboarding. Woohoo! It was my second time out there and I did much better than my first time. I'm still pretty bad, but I'm getting better... I think. =) I still get freaked out when I start to go fast. Oh well, I'm still having a ton of fun out there even if I do fall a lot. Hopefully I'll get the wifey out there, too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home