Saturday, November 17, 2007

So fake!

As I was walking through the mall today, I noticed that they had those little "stand up" stores set up in the middle of the halls throughout the mall. And the last one I saw was the one that surprised me the most. It had knock-off bags/purses with names such as Chanel, D&G, Prada, and Coach. When Abi got off of work I told her about it and she just had to see it. She was saying that seeing the Coach knock-offs made her upset. I found it humorous. Oh well. My little happy thought for the day.

2 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

that was ridiculous. But you know what - real Coach people have the eye for the real Coach. I think it's pathetic. That's like wearing fake diamonds. eeeewww..

Monday, November 19, 2007 8:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...this entry's funny. jb would've reacted the same way. i agree with abs tho. you know what? because of all the knock off louis vuittons, i don't even invest in those anymore, even if they opened a real store at the town center...with all the imitations, the quality of the real thing to me, isn't as valuable anymore...the same is happening with the knock off dooney's. argHhHh!

Saturday, November 24, 2007 4:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home