Saturday, November 24, 2007

It seems like the holiday season is now in full swing. Happy belated Thanksgiving friends! We had a quiet one yet again. We actually went out for lunch with a friend and spent the rest of the day at home cleaning and did some light decorating. Other than that, movie night with leftovers for dinner. Good stuff!

Abi had to work on "black Friday." Once I dropped her off at work, she asked me get get some stuff at Bath & Body that were on sale. I stood in that line for just over an hour! Oh joy. I didn't do too much shopping at all. Besides, my options of where to go is quite limited yet again. Maybe I'll settle for online shopping this year. I don't know just yet. We'll see.

Well, happy Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home