Friday, August 17, 2007

Bowling.

It took me over a year, but I finally went bowling over here in Montana. Actually, I don't even recall the last time I went bowling. It's definitely been a long time. Anyway, my first experience bowling here was... blah. We had a sports day thing at work and I joined the bowling event. So here's how it went...

We showed up at 10am to get checked in and get ready and what not. When my team got there, they had no more shoes so I bowled in sneakers and I could not find an adequate ball to fit my fingers comfortably. Once we started bowling, things just went downhill! It took my team, which consisted of five bowlers, over an hour and a half to bowl one freakin' game! Why? The lanes were all jacked up! Balls kept getting stuck on the ball return thing and it just took forever! Other teams were completed their 2nd game when we were just finished our first. Craziness I tell you! Because our lanes were all messed up they refunded our money. Me and another guy just left because it was just crappy. Despite the bad experience at this particular bowling alley which I well NEVER go back to again, I managed to bowl a 167. Not bad for not having bowled in well over a year and not having bowling shoes or a sufficient bowling ball. I know what you're thinking... that's no excuse. Whatever man! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home