Light at the end of the tunnel.
Hello friends! Ok I know I've been lagging on the updates. Sorry. After a great week of service and fellowship with the youth group up here, it was not a joy to go back to work. Why? Because I'm on stand-by. I HATE stand-by!! Abi was saying how much more I complain about my job when I'm on my week of stand-by. Oh well. It hasn't been as bad as other weeks, but still... it's just the fact that I have to do it makes me cringe. To add to that, I haven't been 100% at all this week. I've had a cough since Sunday, an upset stomach since Monday, and... ok I guess those were the major things that bothered me this week.
Oh well, but there is hope! I'm getting rid of stand-by about 12 hours early! I get to give up the phone so I can get ample rest before we leave for FL on Monday. Woohoo! We are going to use that time to watch a movie and pack our stuff. We may not sleep until we're actually on the plane. We're coming home! We are definitely excited about that! It'll be nice to be home again. I can't wait!
Oh well, but there is hope! I'm getting rid of stand-by about 12 hours early! I get to give up the phone so I can get ample rest before we leave for FL on Monday. Woohoo! We are going to use that time to watch a movie and pack our stuff. We may not sleep until we're actually on the plane. We're coming home! We are definitely excited about that! It'll be nice to be home again. I can't wait!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home