Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Alone.

Good evening friends! As I sit here in front of the computer eating my chicken macaroni salad, I sit here all alone. Abi is at work. What's so different about tonight? Well, she's at work out of town. She has some work thing tomorrow so I'm all alone until tomorrow night when I pick her up. Oh well.

Today when I was playing basketball at the gym, I almost hurt both of my ankles. Not good. One ankle is still a bit sore/tender. Hopefully it'll be feeling better by tomorrow.

There are rumors circulating around my work center. According to this rumor, I may be one of a number of individuals that could be transferred out of here within the next year. Yay? Boo? Not sure just yet. We'll see how this whole deal folds out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home