Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Independence Day, America!

Good day friends! Well, it wasn't much of a celebration for us today. We kind of slept in, but not too late. We actually were up late last night / early morning doing wedding stuff and continued on when we got up this morning. The wifey had to go to work in the afternoon, but I continued on with some stuff. We went out to see some fireworks after dinner. Nothing spectacular... not even great. It wasn't anything really organized, at least not where we were. It seemed like just random stuff going off here and there. I guess coming from a bigger city I was pretty bummed not to see what I would consider "normal." Oh well, not a big deal. At least we got to check it out. There were lots of people out and about. Even when we were driving home we saw lots of people at different spots watching fireworks at different places.

Happy birthday to the USA. Thank you to all who helped in giving this country its Independence and to those who continue to defend our freedoms. Praise God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home