It's nice to be home.
Our first full day back in Jax is in the books! And it was a good day, if I may say so myself. I got to see some of the Youth during their core meeting today. Definitely good to see them! Man some of them got big! I guess that's what happens when you leave for a while. All good, it was a good visit though I didn't really get a chance to talk too much with any single person. Oh well. It was good to be there and to see them. Definitely missed those people.
It's funny... some of them mentioned that I dressed like Neyo. Let's see... white shoes, dark blue jeans with a slight fade, white long-sleeved shirt, white golfer's hat... that was my outfit for the day. They were like, did Abi dress you? I'm like, what?!! Ok granted, she did buy some of what I was wearing, but she didn't dress me. Geez... hahaha.
After all our lovely activities for the day, we ended it at the movies watching I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. Not over the top funny, but it was still good. I enjoyed it.
Tomorrow should be about the same kind of day. Appointments throughout the day and meeting up with some people. It'll be fun I'm sure. So far it has been!
It's funny... some of them mentioned that I dressed like Neyo. Let's see... white shoes, dark blue jeans with a slight fade, white long-sleeved shirt, white golfer's hat... that was my outfit for the day. They were like, did Abi dress you? I'm like, what?!! Ok granted, she did buy some of what I was wearing, but she didn't dress me. Geez... hahaha.
After all our lovely activities for the day, we ended it at the movies watching I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. Not over the top funny, but it was still good. I enjoyed it.
Tomorrow should be about the same kind of day. Appointments throughout the day and meeting up with some people. It'll be fun I'm sure. So far it has been!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home