Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Take two.

Somehow my first one got deleted. Let's try again.

Okay so I went to the dentist today, twice. I got x-rays done this morning and then cleaning this afternoon. I don't see why they couldn't schedule them both at the same time, but I guess that's the military for you. Oh well. My teeth are still sore from the cleaning. The poking around they did with that metal pick things and the flossing didn't feel too good. Maybe if I flossed regularly it wouldn't feel so bad? I don't know, but I do know I wasn't having much fun. I used to like going to the dentist, but that's when it didn't hurt so much. Blah.

It's raining tonight. It's nice, I like the rain. When we were walking in from the car, we saw these huge earthworms on the ground! Not so much big, but long! I don't remember them being this big or long back in Florida. Craziness! You definitely have to watch where you're stepping because you're bound to step on one if you're not paying attention. I don't remember seeing earthworms last year when it rained. Oh well. Good thing for the wifey they're not frogs. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home